Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Lucky Me

20 mins before my flight was about to depart from LAX to Cincinnati I found out my connecting flight to Philly had been cancelled. I boarded the plane to Cincinnati not knowing how long I would be stranded in below freezing weather. With the intent to take the next flight to Philly on standby, I had no hope that I would make it to my mandatory 1pm class.  When I arrived in Cincinnati I was greeted by an announcement that a flight to Newark, NJ was about to take off. I bolted from gate 1 to gate 18. Maybe the plane will still be there, maybe they have space for one more. 

I arrived at the gate huffing and puffing. The attendant at the desk gave me a seat right away and I was the last the board the flight. I took my seat, I was lucky to get a row to myself. I finished up my Bollywood movie and had a cup of coffee. Next hurtle is finding where my checked bag is. Probably still in Cincinnati. At least I will make it to class. 




3 comments:

  1. jenna's hair extensions christchurch cc hair and beauty opening times real wigs where to buy hair extensions wholesale laflare unprocessed peruvian hair human wigs tesco hair bands human hair lace front wigs with baby hair hair extensions sale best hair mask superdrug full shine hair extensions coupon lace front wigs human hair toppers amazon curly pixie cut wig real wigs

    ReplyDelete